Click here for the latest at RunEatGossip »

Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Person

Singapore is looking for a happy person. Mr Philip Merry(trust a person with that name to start such a contest) of Global Leadership Academy is looking for the happiest person in Singapore.

Is there such a thing, sorry I mean person who is happy all the time? For the life of me, I can't think of anybody I know who fits the bill and can be nominated. Probably the only person who can be happy all the time is what is typically referred to in the old days as the 'village idiot' - somebody who does not worry about money, health, war, and everything else cos simply too goondu to understand anything about it.

Anyway, if any one know anyone who qualifies to be the happiest person in this little red dot, nominate the fella here. Who knows, if he/she wins, he/she might just bring you along for the 3D2N stays at the Marriott's Phuket Beach Club.

Me, I go start practicing my smiling now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin