Click here for the latest at RunEatGossip »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

To keep or not to keep

In the past, I used to remove the cash card whenever I parked my car and somehow will remember to insert it in when I drive off. Then somebody gave me a cash card cover and since than I just leave the cashcard in the IU under the cash card cover. This was fine until some SOB went on a rampage and broke several windscreens to get the cash card inside the car. Luckily for me, I was not one of those hit but spooked by the incident and with the public urging of the traffic police, decided to remove the cash card again whenever I parked.

And guess what - of course I forgot to put the darned thing back and cross under one of those newly installed gantry on the ECP!

Another unnecessary contribution to the gahmen's kitty:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin