Wednesday, July 20, 2011

7 boring days

7 days has elapsed since I went and got a metatarsal stress fracture. The frustrating thing about this injury is that I am perfectly fine, feel perfectly okay but yet cannot do anything except laze around. And I got another 3 more weeks of the same thing to go!

It's not like I am so sick that I have to lie in bed all day long or am incapable of doing simple thing like the last time after my knee surgery when I really cannot do much. This time round, I feel fine, look fine but yet because I am not supposed to "bear weight", I have to restrict myself to sitting on the couch channel surfing or going on the net and being a couch potato.

Most likely, at the end of the 1 month, I will have gain an extra 5kg. Sighed Such a miserable life:)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home