Monday, April 9, 2012

Botanic Garden

The ladies went shopping and I got a small window to do nothing. It was raining so no swimming, the gym was too far away and I am too lazy to run though I got a new pair of shoes I was dying to try out. But no can do, not gonna dirty my new shoes in the rain so opted to go to nearby Botanic Garden.

The target was the mist house but it is inside the orchid enclosure and cost $5.00 for entry and since I didn't have much time decided not to go in and just walked around.

Took some photos of some more unusual looking blooms. Don't ask me what they are, I have absolutely no idea.









Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

This is better than shopping for sure :D

Tuesday, April 10, 2012 8:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home