Wednesday, February 11, 2009

5 Days Work Week

According to NMP Loo Choon Yong,  the move in 2004 to move to a 5 days work week has not resulted in any improvement in fertility rate for Singapore. He is therefore is calling for a review of the 5 days works week (gasp no more Saturday running!!! die ),

I swear I didn’t know that the gahmen came up with the 5 days work week to boost the population. I thought it was for us to take time off to relax, run errands and do bonding with family and friends. 

Now I have been enlightened. So if you don’t see me running on Saturdays from now on, you know I am doing my little bit of ‘national service’ for the country. Only problem is, first I need to find a willing erh… ‘co-worker’. Any volunteersJ

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

Hello...your factory not close or already overhaul liao ;)

Thursday, February 12, 2009 8:53:00 AM  
Blogger Tekko said...

Factory not close only not enough workers

Thursday, February 12, 2009 12:01:00 PM  
Blogger Miao Miao said...

Dr Loo is a very good doctor. My in-laws' doctor before he set up Raffles MG, and before they moved house. About 10+ yrs ago, he 'saved' my MIL in a way. She went to him for second opinion. Bcos of his diagnosis, an angioplasty was done immediately. Other doctors before him dismissed her symptoms. MIL still around, aged 76.

Thursday, February 12, 2009 12:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home