Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Loot

The Princess made this lovely Cinnamon roll for this old man.

Okay shape wise don't really look too good but taste wise they are pretty good. The gesture is so very much appreciated considering that she doesn't like cinnamon and can't stand the smell of it.

Meanwhile, the young man got his old man this small little piece of gadget. I am blown away by the sound that came out from it. I never knew such small speaker can produce such a rich sound - and this from a Singapore company. Hopefully, they will be another Creative!

Sound beyond size

Hmm I have 1 more item due to me. Shall I ask for a pair of Nike Lunar or a flash for the camera?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

Yo, is it your Birthday? Happy Belated Birthay and c'mon, you are not old ok ;)

That speaker looks so cool, how much is it?

Thursday, September 17, 2009 8:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home